Tennis bad boy Novak Djokovic warns 'I know all the tricks, you guys can't touch me' as he blasts 'disrespectful' Wimbledon crowd for 'booing' him in bizarre post-match BBC interview

New Photo - Tennis bad boy Novak Djokovic warns 'I know all the tricks, you guys can't touch me' as he blasts 'disrespectful' Wimbledon crowd for 'booing' him in bizarre post-match BBC interview
Tennis bad boy Novak Djokovic warns 'I know all the tricks, you guys can't touch me' as he blasts 'disrespectful' Wimbledon crowd for 'booing' him in bizarre post-match BBC interview
Novak Djokovic blasted the Wimbledon crowds last night after his straight-sets win over Holger Rune in a bizarre live TV interview that saw him furiously claim he was being booed by watching fans. The 37-year-old had promised 'fireworks' in his fourth round against Holger Rune - but after the match itself failed to produce so much as a sparkler, he grabbed the microphone and aimed a Roman candle straight at the Centre Court crowd.
More >> https://ift.tt/bvkN1mw Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

0 Comments