Butts, Bandages and Bare Feet! Jenn Tran Kicks Off Bachelorette Season with Something Completely Unprecedented

New Photo - Butts, Bandages and Bare Feet! Jenn Tran Kicks Off Bachelorette Season with Something Completely Unprecedented
Butts, Bandages and Bare Feet! Jenn Tran Kicks Off Bachelorette Season with Something Completely Unprecedented
The clock struck shot o'clock on Monday, July 8, which meant Jenn Tran's season of The Bachelorette officially began. The season 21 premiere opened by teasing Jenn's proposal day, in which she told an unidentified suitor, "I can't let you propose to me." But back at Hummingbird Nest Ranch, Jenn, 26, kicked off her season with excitement about meeting her soulmate. "I'm so ready to find love and I can't wait to start my journey as The Bachelorette," she told the cameras.
More >> https://ift.tt/bvkN1mw Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

0 Comments