JoAnna Garcia Swisher Was 'Brutally' Embarrassed When Meeting Celeb Crushes | 2LX9YL7 | 2024-02-05 13:08:01
"I embarrassed myself brutally throughout two starstruck moments," the Candy Magnolias star, 44, so
No one gets to avoid embarrassment, not even celebrities like JoAnna Garcia Swisher.
"I embarrassed myself brutally throughout two starstruck moments," the Candy Magnolias star, 44, solely tells Us Weekly's 25 Things You Don't Know About Me. "One is once I met Donnie Wahlberg for the primary time. I kissed his poster every night time back within the day, and he was a very good sport about it."
The blush-worthy moments didn't stop together with her favorite New Child on the Block. "Then I met Rob Lowe in an elevator and I simply spiraled," Garcia Swisher tells Us. "I didn't cease talking. It was rough, however he was additionally very candy to me."
Watch Garcia in Season three of Sweet Magnolias, which is streaming now on Netflix, and and scroll right down to study extra fun details about her:

1. I really like cooking, and I respect that my family eats no matter I put on the desk. I [make] arroz con pollo — a hen and yellow rice dish — that I'm still perfecting from my mother, however it's actually good.
2. My first job was appearing in a Busch Gardens business.
three. I embarrassed myself brutally throughout two starstruck moments. One is once I met Donnie Wahlberg for the first time. I kissed his poster every night time again within the day, and he was an excellent sport about it. Then I met Rob Lowe in an elevator and I simply spiraled. I didn't cease talking. It was tough, but he was additionally very candy to me.
4. My mother advised me I ought to wash my face each single day, and that was a very good magnificence hack I discovered from a very early age.
5. I've so many favorite films, but recently, I've been watching This Is 40 on repeat. [The cast] simply cracks me up.
6. I'm a very good tennis participant.
7. I gather salt and pepper shakers.

eight. I'm still working on feeling like I've "made it," however it looks like a celebratory time as a result of Sweet Magnolias is a show that's like a heat hug. Having that collection occurring at this moment is a brilliant spot.
9. I cuss greater than individuals would imagine. I don't know that I might come throughout as the woman that may do this, but I do.
10. My go-to cocktail is a ranch water or anything tequila soda.
11. I really like Pilates and have a reformer. It's my favourite workout.
12. I put on denim in 100-degree weather in the midst of summer time. I'm a loyalist.
13. My favourite animals are otters.

14. My husband, [Nick Swisher], [gives me] a whole lot of sentimental items of knickknack that have which means behind them. Those are the perfect presents I've acquired.
15. I really like a pre-prep when internet hosting a party! Plan forward. Make issues easy.
16. "I Wanna Dance With Anyone" by Whitney Houston is my favorite music.
17. At the hint of any symptom from anyone in my family, we whip out Abbott's BinaxNOW COVID-19 Self Checks to see what we're working with.
18. My family is absolutely into enjoyable, [so] we've been hitting up the Bahamas as a result of it's close to us in Florida. I also love a very good sightseeing journey.

19. The primary live performance I attended was a Milli Vanilli and En Vogue combo. It was hearth.
20. My mother all the time advised me to wear matching underwear and bra and make it look good in case I received into a automotive accident and needed to go to the hospital. I [always] think about that earlier than I depart the home.

21. Once I'm filming in Europe, I miss the ice [cubes]. I really like plenty of ice!
22. I can't depart the home without my driver's license and slightly bit of cash.
23. I beloved working in New Orleans for The Astronaut Wives Membership. It was a tremendous expertise.
24. My favourite colour is yellow.
25. Internet hosting The Ultimatum: Queer Love was actually emotional. It's a really intense experience, so I really feel honored to be a part of the journey.
More >> https://ift.tt/oJ5I967 Source: MAG NEWS
0 Comments